Friday, September 08, 2006

To be fixed, or not to be fixed


THAT is the question.

I'm getting down to the wire here. It's been five days of Ashland and, at 12:30, I'll find out if I'm going on to day 6 in Ashland or day 1 in Davis. I'm approaching the runway to a critical decision point in my road trip from Seattle to Oxnard.

Dear God (or whatever ridiculous force is keeping me here), please let the source of the problems be the top dead center sensor. Let me fly on past exit 6 on Siskiyou pass with elegant ease! Let me visit Marie, my very pregnant cousin, Aubrey, Dad, Robin, Mom, and Hal on my way home. Let me catch my flight to Finland. I know I'm almost 30, but I just don't feel ready to settle down in Ashland.

Check out a 2 part documentary of my stay in Ashland:
part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5iC9NZXWqU
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOKhn9cihyg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck - love your blog....this will be so great when you're in Finland...I can check on you everyday....haha.

Anonymous said...

entrance colon atwebsite aside filtered meditech snkjlokeh dovobet untreated blushing subtopic
lolikneri havaqatsu